Medior System Engineer
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that’s why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
The IT team of Infrastrastructure & Hosting of our client is looking for a Medior System Engineer with 5 to 10 years experience.
• Good experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments
• Knowledge of Domain and Active Directory management
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Experience with system management tools as for monitoring, antivirus, backup systems, Patching, access management
• Basic knowledge of NAS systems
• Good knowledge of networking principles and technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP, Routing, VPN, SSL, proxy,…)
• Have the ability to translate network and security requirements to the different supporting teams
• The company specific applications and industrial installations you will learn on-the-job
Contract is open for payroll candidates, freelancers and consultants.
Assignment planning is unclear at this moment.
If you want to be taken into consideration, please email your skills matrix, most recent resume (freelancers: and daily rate) to Jens De Beule through the indicated procedure.