Experts in innovative cyber security services
Delivering managed SOC services, by a skilled team 24/7. Performing risk analysis and penetration testing to locate vulnerabilities. Providing cyber experts’ outsourcing to drive knowledge and efficiency. Securing your supply chain to prevent 3rd party security gaps, and training your team to always be cyber aware and alert.
Cyber Security Services
Through our professional resourcing and academy services we will help you to get your workforce ready for your business cyber security requirements. We do so by either finding the right skills or by helping to up or re-skill your existing workforce to the relevant skilllevels such as; Security Architects CISSIP-ISSAP, Security Engineer Azure AZ-500, Security administrators Microsoft 365, MS-500.
Experis offers advice tailored to your business. We help you set good and realistic security goals and ensure that your security work does not become too extensive or demanding.
Our services include Cybersecurity and Risk Management (ISO27001/5, NIST), Risk Analysis, Audits, Culture Mapping, CISO as a Service, PCI, GDPR/Privacy and DPO as a Service, to mention a few.
We provide security monitoring that allows the company to monitor activity that is happening in the systems.
Managed SIEM/SOC services available 24/7/365, using cutting edge technologies to monitor, identify and handle cyber threats.
The security testing will reveal vulnerabilities in applications, services and infrastructure, and will provide you with a concrete list of what to address before an attacker finds the same vulnerabilities.
Experis delivers a comprehensive security testing program:
• Vulnerability scan: A quick and transparent review of the vulnerabilities that expose you to attacks
• Penetration test: A thorough analysis of how vulnerable your business is to advanced attacks. Penetration testing can be done from both inside of your network and from the outside
• Security test of web pages and applications: We test code and APIs to find weaknesses that can be exploited in cyber attacks
• Social manipulation: We investigate how resilient the people of the organization are to manipulation and other techniques that are common to use in cyber-attacks.
Experis has a comprehensive course catalog where you will find everything from advanced certification courses in secure development, security management and security in the cloud, to general cybersecurity courses that are suitable for everyone. Most of the courses can be taken online.
Security certification courses we provide include:
• (CISSP) Certified Information System Security Professional
• (CCSP) Certified Cloud Security Professional
• (SSCP) System Security Certified Practitioner
• (CSSLP) Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor
• ISO27001 Lead Implementer
• (CEH) Certified Ethical Hacker
Organization courses that can be customized per demand:
• How to develop secure code – guidelines for developers & teams
• Cyber awareness campaigns – workshops that raise employees’ awareness to cyber security threats and the proper way to deal with them
Experis Secure Basic is an easy to use and affordable security service, tailored to managers and employees of small and medium-sized businesses. With our service you get help to manage digital risk, and you get specific measures against the most common digital threats.
Experis Secure Basic consists of four modules that are simple, understandable and reasonably priced:
• An annual security and maturity assessment of the company, with tailored recommendations to management
• Protection against email attacks
• E-learning program
• Regular security tips for all employees.
Connect with a Local Representative
IT CASE STUDIES
Ever thought about how your data and automation could improve the employee experience? You should! During the webinar on 21/01, we went deeper into how
No company is immune from cyber-attacks. Almost one in three companies will have identified a cyber security breach or attack in the last 12 months, according to an official Government survey. Other reports suggest the reality is likely much higher.