Cloud and InfrastructureAt Experis we adapt our services, solutions and specialized personnel to each organization, differentiating our offering Cloud & Infrastructure services in the following areas:
- Infrastructure and
- Cloud Services
- Cloud Solutions
- Data Services
- Performance and DevOps
- Talent – Specialized staff
Cloud and Infrastructure Solutions
Through our professional resourcing and academy services we will help you to get your workforce ready for your business Cloud and Infrastructure requirements. We do so by either finding the right skills or by helping to up or re-skill your existing workforce to the relevant skilllevels such as; Unix, Linux Engineer, IBM Z, DBAs, storage and Backup Engineer, Network specialist, AWS/Azure Cloud Architect, Data Architech, ETL Expert, Performance Consultants and DevOps Engineers.
We integrate business needs within infrastructure services (physical and cloud) through the following stages: CONCEPT, DEFINITION, ADMIN, OPERATION and EVOLUTION.
– Cloud Infrastructure Definition: Migration to Cloud Infrastructure and/or Hybrid architecture analysis and definintion.
– O365 Implementation and configuration
– Development of corporate applications based on O365 (SharePoint/Teams),
– We manage the sizing of infrastructure services in the Cloud (Azure, Amazon, Private).
– We administer and operate infrastructure (Wintel, Unix, DB, Application Servers, Storage, etc.), through excellent service levels and under ITIL and ISO 27000 standards
We help our customers to define the data strategy allowing the data value chain, from its generation to its final exploitation: STRUCTURES, LOADING, TRANSFORMATION, ANALYTICS and DATA DISPLAY To this end, we offer the following consulting services:
– Data Maturity assesment
We analyzed the maturity of the data (6 areas and 26 processes)
– Data Strategy
Complete vision of data to improve, at the level of HR, Enterprise, Marketing…
– Data governance
Data without order does not generate value. We use the best standards in data governance and compliance.
– Data platform
We propose the best data platform, cloud and/or on premise.
– DevOps implementation: Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation, definition and implementation of support tools, process controls and infrastructure
– Performance and Automated Testing (DevOps).
• Stress. Evaluate the system by subjecting it to an increasing load until it collapses
• Automated Testing on a DevOps architecture allows our customers to repeat regression tests or audit code testing (security or programing best practices) in every change process.
We accelerate and simplify monitoring and operation through qualified and optimal OPERATION, MONITORING and PLANNING services:
Data Center Operations: 24×7 monitoring and operation services
Cloud Infrastucture Operations: Based on our expertise in traditional operation services.
Connect with a Local Representative
IT CASE STUDIES
There is no need to spend a massive amount of time creating a detailed and overly fancy web developer profile. Your profile or page, whatever
The need for technical data analysts, data scientists, and machine learning experts has become a priority in the IT sector. Today, companies are looking to