#medior #senior #backend #dotnetdeveloper #Gent #onlyenglish
Experis is part of the Manpower group and specialized in IT.
Our partner is one of the biggest Microsoft partners and fast-growing companies. So you will be working with the newest technologies within .Net.
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop integration projects. You’ll get support and guidance from one of their highly-skilled .NET Architects, who will glad to share with you their experience and knowledge.
Because they are a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that isn’t be on the market yet. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
Our partner got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help them get another one?
Are you the .Net developer that we are looking for?
- You have minimum 4 years or more experience as a back-end or full stack .Net developer
- You have min. 3 or 4 years recent experience with several Azure technologies
- You have a European drivers license B and you live in Belgium: that's necessary ideal between Gent – Brussel – Antwerp: because you'll need to visite at least 1x/week your client who is located in this area, could be locate somewhere else in Flanders like Bruges, Ieper, Kortrijk, Leuven, Hasselt. The other 4 days a week you can choose to work at home and/or work at the office in Gent or Antwerp.
- You speak and write fluently in English – English is the main language of the company
Nice to have:
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new colleagues.
- Knowledge (or are at least a little familiar with): .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server, and BizTalk (knowledge of BizTalk isn’t a must, but a surplus.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset.
What do you get in return?
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full Extra Legal benefits package:
- Company car: from the 1st day – below you’ll find more info.
- + Company Bike
- Flue card of the company for gas,
- €8/day meal voucher (so +- €160 extra net/month)
- € 250 Eco-cheques/year
- Pension Insurance
- Hospital Insurance,
- + Travel Insurance
- GSM abonnement (mobile phone membership),
- Parking Card in Gent,
- Collective Bonus (CAO 90 – is a more interesting way that you will pay less taxes, so you’ll receive more netto),
- 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV/extra days. = 32 vacation days
- Personal Training Budget (of the worth of €4 500/year, incl. 9 extra vacation days to follow these training)
- Personal coaching and good training (depends of what you need/want of extra training for you)
- They are one of the biggest Microsoft Partner: so they’re working with the newest IT technologies (even with those who are not know on the market yet).
- They do nice activities after work as well with their colleagues.
- They have a nice bar in their office: Every day they offer for free for anyone who works there:
- Warm soup
- Fresh Fruit
- Soft drinks: Fanta, Coca-Cola, …
- Water with an extra taste (you can choose between 6 tastes, like also Tea, lemon, …)
- … And more!
- a strong family-friendly policy,
- a fun and supportive atmosphere,
- optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team,
- Flexible working hours,
- Teleworking is possible: min. 1 or 2 days on site at the client, the rest you can choose: telework and/or work from the office in Gent or Antwerp.
- clear paths for career growth; for example to a role as .Net Architect, CTO or other roles.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Are you interested in starting this adventure?
If you want to apply or do you have any questions you can call me on my cellphone: 04 98 94 67 40 and ask for Yana De Keyser. You can send your resume to email@example.com
Talk to you soon?!