For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Project Managers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
This specific position is related to the public interest organization that intends to become the technologically neutral, competitive, reliable and quality partner of any public institution that wishes to introduce innovative and evolving information technologies in order to maximize, on the one hand, the efficiency of its functioning, and on the other hand, the user-friendliness of the services to the inhabitants of Brussels, to companies and to visitors.
To this end, the client addresses regional issues through a series of strategic programs that aim to modernize the application and integration infrastructure, to platform its services (e.g. cloud and data) and to optimize costs, while promoting a coherent, sustainable and sober digital landscape.
Location: Brussels and/or remote working
The program gathers a set of projects that are the basis for a new IT governance at the level of the region, i.e. the Brussels data platform, the chargeback mechanisms, the regional procurement office, the Brussels cloud and the desktop management.
The mission consists in ensuring the continuity in the management of the different governance bodies of the IT Cost Optimization Program of the Brussels Region, the management of some 'in flight' projects such as the implementation of a regional 'retrospective/backcharging' mechanism for strategic IT services.
The strategic objectives of the program are:
- The optimization of the IT costs of the Brussels region through reduction of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The optimization of the workload
- Optimization of demand management
- Modernization of the regional IT in order to meet future demand in a flexible, scalable, competitive, secure and sustainable way
The present mission order therefore consists in calling upon:
A Project Manager who, in direct line with the project sponsor and the program unit, will
- establish a project plan including objectives and scope, schedule, tasks and deliverables, review and approval cycle, organization, reporting;
- monitor costs, schedule compliance and resources throughout the project;
- provide effective coordination of the project team by ensuring its motivation;
- contribute to the updating of the business case;
- ensure the identification and management of dependencies, risks and issues and assumptions impacting the project.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- Experienced role as a Project Manager of at least 5 years
- Certified of PM principles (PMP, Prince2, … ) is considered a plus
- You are able to orchestrate activities between different IT and business roles
- Very strong data and analytics domain affinity
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem-solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide business stakeholders, successfully guide data professionals
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Total compensation package including company car and fringe benefits.
- Freelancers/Contractors more than welcome to apply for the position.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com