IT Security Officer
Type of contract: Fulltime permanent contract
Place of work: Walloon-Brabant
Experis is the division of the Manpower Group that specializes in the recruitment of IT profiles.
Presentation of our client:
Our client is a leader in its sector.
Developing, implementing and monitoring security measures to protect our client’s IT infrastructure and data against cyber threats.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Designing, implementing and managing IT security policies, procedures and standards.
– Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards (e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001).
– Conducting regular vulnerability assessments and penetration testing in order to identify and remediate potential weaknesses.
– Working closely with IT teams to ensure that security measures are integrated into the design and maintenance of systems and applications.
– Providing guidance to employees on security best practice and organising security awareness training.
– Leading incident response efforts and contribute to investigations of security breaches.
– Preparing and maintaining security documentation, including incident reports and risk assessments.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
Ideally, at least a Bachelor's degree in IT/ Information Security or equivalent by experience.
At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
– Solid understanding of cybersecurity principles, protocols, and technologies.
– Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to information security.
– French and/or Dutch: a very good knowledge of at least one of these 2 languages, both spoken and written.
– English: at least a good knowledge.
– Strong team spirit and collaboration
– Communicative and good listener
– Result- and solution-oriented
– A strong analytical mind
– Strong organizational skills, good time and priority management
– Proactive and responsive
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time
Our client's offer:
– A fulltime permanent contract
– A challenging position with Access to cutting-edge cybersecurity tools and technologies
– A very stable and financially strong company with a strong team and collaborative spirit
– A competitive salary package
– Opportunities for professional growth
– A good work-life balance, with the possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week
If you're interested, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.