Security & Network Administrator
About the company:
The company is an innovative and high-tech network for voice and data. The digital network is supplemented in each province with an integrated control room. The headquarters is in Brussels, we are currently looking for enthusiastic employees (m/f).
- You are responsible for defining the security policy and developing the security policies. To this end, you translate the security policy into concrete proposals for the development of the security infrastructure.
- You will contribute to determining and evaluating the functional specifications of the network and security infrastructure.
- You monitor the quality of the services provided by an integrator and assess and validate the technical specifications for the network and security infrastructure.
- For the security aspects of other projects, you provide advice, you follow up their implementation and you ensure that the security policies are complied with.
- You identify functional and technical needs and fully manage the purchase files related to network and security (technical and legal/administrative).
- You participate in IT projects in the broadest sense.
- You report to the Head of ICT & Security.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, and you gained at least 5 years of relevant experience in managing a complex network and security infrastructure.
- As far as Security is concerned, you have extensive experience with Check Point (2200 series, 4000 series, Provider-1 and GAiA), Juniper (SSG Series, SA Series and MAG Series), F5 ASM and Blue Coat.
- As far as Routing and Networking are concerned, you have a good knowledge of Cisco (2800, 3600 and 7600 Series), Juniper (EX4200 Series) and Infoblox and Ironport.
- You have a good general knowledge of the TCP/IP Protocol Stack, Layer 2 and Layer 3 Routing and VLAN concepts and Intrusion Detection.
- You are a stress-resistant and independent "problem solver" who works accurately and quality-consciously.
- You have a sense of initiative and are aware of the latest trends and solutions on both a conceptual and technical level.
- You are customer-conscious and have a healthy dose of empathy.
- Dutch is mandatory. You have a command of French as a second language, and have a good knowledge of technical English.
- You are familiar with the ITIL methodology and have a practical experience with project management.
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Company car with fuel card
- 20 days of statutory leave and 12 days reduction in working hours on an annual basis
- Laptop and smartphone with subscription
- Good work-life balance
- Central location (and easily accessible by public transport)