Functional Analyst – Asset Management
Our client is a large company whose aim is to improve the lives of several thousand people in Brussels.
They are currently in a big transition project. And to meet the major challenges that this transition represents, our client has launched the "Asset Intelligence" program, which aims to optimize and digitalize its Asset Management practices.
In this context, we are looking for a functional analyst with experience in industrial asset management to contribute to the implementation of this "Asset Intelligence" program.
WHICH DEPARTMENT ARE YOU JOINING?
The Digital Business Solutions (DBS) department supports all of business activities. It ensures that the company is equipped with an autonomous IT system, in line with the evolution of its needs and technologies.
You will work in the DBS department where you will be the point of contact for your colleagues in the Asset Management department, which is responsible for drawing up industrial investment and maintenance plans.
- You will contribute to the review and optimization of asset management processes
- You will contribute to the analysis and formalization of the functional and non-functional requirements of the applications supporting these processes
- You participate in the definition of the application architecture
- You contribute to the selection process of these applications
- You control the deliverables produced by the partners responsible for the actual implementation of the applications
- You will be responsible for the various test phases and will accompany the deployment of the solutions in the user departments
- You ensure the maintenance and functional developments of the implemented solutions by relying on the technical partners
- You ensure that the reference documentation is maintained. You act as a functional referent.
- You are a university graduate with an IT, economic, industrial or scientific background
- You have experience in Asset Management in an industrial environment
- You are experienced as a functional analyst
- Practical experience in the use or implementation of Asset Management applications in an industrial environment is a plus
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector is an asset
- You are familiar with UML
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a strong basic knowledge of the other national language. You have knowledge of technical English
- Key competencies: listening and communication skills, results orientation, thoroughness and accuracy, good learning skills, autonomy, interest in teamwork, proactivity
- A meaningful job, serving the city and its inhabitants in a constantly evolving sector of activity
- Quality and rewarding training, as well as career opportunities
- A dynamic work environment, in the heart of Brussels, where the safety of all, employees and inhabitants, is a top priority
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of teleworking, etc.)
- An advantageous financial and extra-legal package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, representation allowance, 33 days’ vacation, luncheon vouchers, insurances…)
Do you see yourself in this job description and do you also want to be at the service of the people of Brussels? Don’t wait any longer and send us your application!