ManpowerGroup®, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, ManpowerGroup® Solutions , FuturSkill®, Proservia™ et Right Management®– creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years.
Currently the project management team is involved in the coordination of a broad business transformation program, including the integration of several new technologies. To prepare the kick-off of this program, as well to ensure the further coordination of several project streams, Manpower Group wishes to enforce its Project management team with an experienced Project Manager.
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Select, coach, motivate and manage cross-departmental project teams.
- Connect with the business stakeholders to define project deliverables based upon the insights in the desired business processes
- Translate the project deliverables in functional specifications and connect with the technical leads to ensure qualitative technology implementation.
- Ensure the end-2-end project delivery in time, in scope and in budget. From definition to training and all steps in between.
- Ensure correct and efficient project communication and report regularly on project status
- You identify project issues on time, you fix them or properly escalate them
- You organize the necessary project risk assessments and ensure close follow-up
- You monitor the project performance indicators and where needed you step in to ensure the necessary improvements
Requirements: knowledge – Ability to -Profile
- Current experienced role as a Project Manager of at least 3-5 years
- Prince 2 certified is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills (From internal project team to senior customer level)
- You are fluent in French and / or Dutch both orally and in writing, and you have a very good command of English
- Excellent task management skills and handling to time and schedule
- Demonstrable delivery of projects to time and budget
- Experience in a similar industry is considered as an asset
- You are an excellent team-player, client minded and service oriented, yet assertive.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with a natural drive to improve processes
What makes the job attractive?
- Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment.
- High autonomy and responsibility level.
- Permanent contract with an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance, company car….
Interested to know more about this amazing opportunity? Please apply via the website or send me directly your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org