PHP DEVELOPER WITH CREATIVITY IN DATA, CODE & DESIGN
(permanent or freelance contract)
Are you a PHP developer, with at least 3 years of experience, that bridges front-end and back-end development and everything in between?
Do you have a passion in getting value out of data and do you enjoy working on projects in multi-disciplinary teams?
Do you speak French OR Dutch with a good knowledge of English?
Then you might be the colleague that we are looking for !
Presentation and main purpose/objective of the division:
Manpower Belux aims to speed up its technology transformation in support of our business transformation. In that context we are looking for a PHP developer with good knowledge in database management to join our application management team. This can be a permanent contract (CDI/onbepaalde duur contract) or a freelance contract.
Main objectives of the job:
- Support the business, in collaboration with the project management team, to translate business requirements into technical solutions, in a fast and agile way.
- Development of web-applications, mobile apps, API’s, integrate websites to our ATS (applicant tracking system) & CRM and ensure the continuous improvement of the applications, configuration and maintenance of HR mid office and contract management tools.
- Help maintain the current websites of the group, using WordPress and Drupal.
- You will report to the Head of Applications
Main skills needed for the job:
- 3+ years as a PHP developer with very good knowledge using APIs (rest, SOAP) is a must
- Good knowledge in data management: MySQL/SQL Server
- Good knowledge in Wordpress and Drupal
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or .net is a big plus
- Extensive coding experience in using, designing and developing RESTful API’s
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Have the ability to understand fast the current application architecture and self-adapt to the moving IT world.
- Eye for detail, good design skills, good understanding of UX
- You think agile and service minded
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hands-on mentality
The amazing offer:
You will be able to choose to either work as a freelance (long-term mission) or as a permanent employee in a company where there is a very good atmosphere and for which work-life balance is highly important.
Are you interested in this wonderful challenge?
Don't hesitate: APPLY NOW