Experis department: Managed Services
Project: Field Support for agencies located in all regions of Belgium.
Rôle: Support Engineer
Location: all Belgium – we will try to take as much as possible account of the place of residence of the person. High flexibility is requested.
Number of people wanted: 4
Start date of the project: 15/03
Contractual status: CDI
- IT background + Ideally at least 6 months experience in IT
- Languages: Fluency in French or Dutch + operational knowledge of the second national language (minimum 4/10) + good/very good English
- Driving license obtained
- Good general knowledge of IT all-round infrastructure and applications.
Our clients are specialized in various domains at national as well as international level. They are spread over different locations (Wallonia, Brussels, Flanders).
For various projects, we are currently looking for Junior IT Field Support Engineers – IT Consultants eager to learn and willing to be part of a fast-growing company
As a member of the Proservia BeLux team, your responsibilities include:
- IT field support on different projects/customers within different environment on various locations.
- Rollouts and installations
- Network support
- End User support
- You have an IT background (training, certificate, bachelor degree, master degree or equivalent),
- You would like to get a first experience in IT or already get one,
- You speak fluently French or Dutch. You have a very good knowledge of the second national language combined with a good knowledge of English.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office,
- Very good knowledge of end-user environment Windows (7, 8, 10), Linux and/or MAC,
- Very general knowledge of TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Subnets, Patches…,
- Very good knowledge of hardware configuration and installation,
- Good general knowledge of VoIP/IP Telephony,
- Ability to manage IT assets (Rollouts context),
- Ability to work with ticketing tools.
- Passionate about IT,
- Reliable, committed,
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing circumstances,
- Self-reliant, autonomous,
- Customer and results oriented,
- Stress resistant,
- Eager to learn, creative thinking.
- Opportunities to learn and to grow (career map).
- Open duration contract.
- Attractive fringe benefits: company car, net allowance, insurance package, 32 vacation days.
- Open and no-nonsense culture where you as an employee get the space to make your own responsibility.
Send your cv asap to firstname.lastname@example.org