IT Support Engineer –2nd line level
Experis is looking for an IT Support Engineer (2nd line level) to join the enthusiastic IT team of one of our clients active in the textile industry (international player).
Place of employment: region Kortrijk.
As a 2nd line Support, your responsibilities will include:
- Application support including manual software installations: AS400, Win 7, Win 10, O365 support, Adobe Suite, PowerBI, etc.
- Network and infrastructure support: LAN, WAN, Wifi, server management, etc.
- Exchange server: mailbox creation, mailbox maintenance, etc.
- Ticketing tools (such as Jira, Heat, etc.). where you:
- Create tickets
- Follow-up of open incident-, problem- and service requests considering the established SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Access management: including Active Directory (Account creation, GPO policies, etc.).
- Hardware management, such as Laptop and desktop deployment.
Degree and experience required
- Academic bachelor in IT or master’s degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a 2nd line support engineer.
- Experience in SAP troubleshooting is a plus (connection problems, access rights, etc.)
- Experience in SSCM applications such as Intune is a big plus.
Fluency in Dutch combined with very good English and good French is required.
- Very good communication skills
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- A full-time job within a great team that is part of a large international structure (ManpowerGroup)
- An open-duration contract with a salary package including fringe benefits such as: insurance package, lunch allowance, net expense allowance, etc.
- As you will be working 40h/week with a 38h/week contract, you will be receiving 12 extra holidays.
- Trainings (online and onsite) to continuously advance your career path
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Send your cv to [email protected]