Service Delivery Manager
Specialized in infrastructure management and end user support, Experis “Managed Services” department offers a full range of services in the fields of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support its customers in their daily challenges around their IT.
Experis is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their enthusiastic team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager/Business Unit Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Be responsible for the daily operations on assigned accounts
- Take part in the presales’ presentation & elaborate/implement solutions
- Be responsible for the reporting and the respect of SLA’s
- Maintain on site presence
- Develop sales opportunities with Experis & within accounts
- Develop business cases, value propositions and comprehensive sales proposals
- Coordinate the resources (occupancy, hiring plan, recruitment) in collaboration with the resource manager
Degree and experience
- Academic bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or a role including service desk ITSM tool, incident management, service management
- High interest in IT is required.
Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English is required.
- Very good communication skills
- Team player
- Open minded
- Out of the box thinking
- A full-time job within a dynamic team and a very fast-moving sector
- An open-duration contract with a salary package including fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, company car, vacation days etc.)
- Trainings (online and onsite) to continuously advance your career path
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?