Junior/Medior/Senior IT Technician :
Are you a bilingual (FR + NL) IT Technician in possession of driving license B ?
We are looking for Junior Medior and Senior IT Technicians to join the team !
Apply here and now
– You are bilingual NL/FR
– You are autonomous but you like to work in a team
– You are motivated, eager to learn more, improve your knowledge and develop new skills.
– You are organized, methodical, rigorous and reactive.
– You are punctual and reliable
– You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and are committed to continuous improvement.
List of technical knowledge that'll be used in the position :
HP PC + HPE, ILO servers
o Windows server
o *TCP/IP DHCP, DNS, NAT, Routing
o *OVH Euro DNS management
o *Antivirus Norton Bitdefender Sophos
o *Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
o *Tools Antimlware treesize MxtoolBox
o Terminal server deployment
o Active directory
o Exchange (O365) Deployment migration
o Veaam deployment
o OVH Cloud Management
o Firewal Cyberaom, Sophos, VPN
o Security policy
o Wifi Ubiquiti
o TCP/IP diagnostics
As part of the job, you will be required to :
– Carry out technical installations at the client's premises (PCs, servers, notebooks, printers)
– Provide customer support and maintenance (telephone and on-site)
– Forward relevant information to the sales and development department
– Create and maintain documentation of procedures and customer information
– Manage material orders and delivery notes with customers and communicate any anomaly to the relevant department
– Define the standardization policy and the implementation of procedures for your assigned product(s)
– Analyze the needs and advise clients for the assigned portfolio
– Communicate the commercial needs of customers to the sales department for the assigned portfolio
– To support the elaboration of offers from a technical point of view based on the analysis of the customer's needs
– Ensure the morning telephone permanence following the assigned weekday.
– Collaborate with all colleagues and promote information sharing with other members, among others, through the writing of documentation.
– Maintain and improve your technical knowledge
– Manage the internal network by creating the security plan and responding to internal incidents
– Check preventive maintenance on a daily basis
– Receive, identify and classify internal stock (first line)
– Guarantee the quality of service (SLA, etc.)
Permanent contract, full time.
Your place of work is located in the North Wavre zoning