Business Process Analyst – Supply chain
Within a European Operational Excellence team, you will support the innovation process by actively contributing to the digital transformation of the division. You will define, design, improve and monitor both existing and new flows of production to support our operations activities in all Processed production.
You will focus on the processes improvement and standardization of our operating procedures within the plants but also on problem solving and guidance. You will contribute to the sharing of best practice and know-how to ensure sustainable processes and products’ reliability.
- You will identify and collect the business requirements from the users and explain it to the IT colleagues so they can translate it to IT specifications (ERP systems and new/innovative technologies)
- You will decide on good practices
- You will validate the solution proposed by IT
- You will test the solution
- You will write documentations and users guides, or update the existing
- You will make it happen train the key users on how to use the deployed solutions.
- You will follow-up main recurrent issues and promote actions to mitigate and to continuously improve the flows
- You will propose changes, innovation, projects and developments to enhance efficiency.
- You have an Supply Chain/engineering degree or equivalent experience
- A first experience in IT manufacturing/industrial environment is a plus
- You have passion for industry and technologies
- You have good project management skills and improvement mindset.
- You have a willingness to learn and operate in an international environment
- You have good analytic and problem solving skills
- Your excellent communication, you influential skills and your customer oriented attitude will be determining factors
- Multi-lingual: English is a must, all other European languages are welcome
- First projects are based in Belgium/Nederland; after, ready to travel in Europe (20-30%)
- You’ll be part of a committed team respectful for diversity
- You’ll get exposure to different aspects of glass business.
- You’ll work in an international environment.
- A company car
- A lot of fringe benefits
- A competitive compensation with 40 days holiday, new ways of working environment, training opportunities and respect for autonomy.
Start date ASAP.🔥
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV by email at 📤 firstname.lastname@example.org / 0485/65.61.75
See you soon!