Client Technical Specialist – Young Professional
Are you an eager young professional with a passion for Automation (Application Modernization, Integration, AIOps, Business Automation, etc.) and Systems (Hardware, Mainframe, Power, Storage, etc.)
Do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment where innovation and personal growth are key? Don’t hesitate and read on below!
As Technical Specialist you will be responsible for one of the following expertise; Automation and Systems.. Depending on your interest and experience you will be responsible for one of these areas. You will participate in the technical delivery of fast-paced pre-sales and post-sales engagements regarding clients. By means of gathering the requirements and identifying whether these fits with your provided service. After identifying the use case, you will make a demo or a minimal value problem to discuss the suggested solution and why this would be the best fit. After the agreement you will take ownership during the deployment phase you will act as a trusty towards the client
Within the organization you will be giving the chance to really develop yourself into a true professional in your field of expertise. You will not only be mentored but you will also mentor other colleagues in your subject-matter area. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to grow further into a more senior architect, technical consultant or technical leader position.
- Architecture and implementation of cloud infrastructure and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift).
- Participate in technical delivery of fast-paced pre-sales and post-sales engagements (MVPs) in client-facing setting.
- Discovering, learning, and adopting new technologies to fit given use-case.
- Demonstrate to customers the value of our customer’s Technology offerings in one or more of the following domains: Automation, Systems.
- Engage with customers in co-creation of prototypes based on the client’s Technology portfolio.
- Deliver compelling technical presentations to a range of technical, business, and management audiences.
- Create and share reusable assets based on delivered MVP projects.
- Opportunistic work on technical sales activities such as RFI/RFP responses, technical demonstrations and / or PoCs across Benelux.
- Enable and mentor new colleagues in your subject-matter expertise area
- Agile role in a team of senior technical colleagues and aspiring young professionals.
- Engagements with enterprise international clients.
- Access to a network of senior technical professionals and leaders from our client’s EMEA and WW.
- Opportunity to mentor new colleagues or to be mentored by more senior colleagues.
- Individual focus on personal and professional growth.
- Access to a vast range of professional courses and learning materials leading to technical certifications.
- Opportunity to grow further into more senior architect / technical consultant / technical leader roles.
At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: Proactive, communicative and passionate about Automation and Systems.
Interested? Don't hesitate any longer and send us your cv and become our new colleague!