SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER – TESTER
– Type of contract: Full time CDI
– Location: Namur, Walloon Region, Belgium Hybrid
– Sector: Active in the construction sector
In order to support this intense activity and not to lose track of the evolutions linked to the IT environment, we are lucky to have an internal entity composed of more than 40 people and dedicated only to IT.
About the team:
You will join a team of 6 developers
Job context: creating a position
as SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER / Tester, the idea is to ensure the qualitative testing of IT developments related to own application park.
Develop a good understanding of the business;
Define testing strategies;
Carry out the test plans;
Coordinate the execution of tests (manual and automatic);
Participate in impact analysis when updating the existing system;
ou are our candidate if you…
– Have an education related to the field;
– Have at least 3 years of experience;
– Master the realization of test plans and their execution;
– Have an analytical mind;
– Adapt to various environments, techniques and contexts without great difficulty;
– Have good communication skills;
– Demonstrate empathy and curiosity
Ideally, you have:
– ISQTB certification
– Knowledge of SQL and test automation
The steps of the process:
An initial telephone conversation to get to know each other
A face-to-face interview with the recruitment manager and the head of the department so as not to miss anything about the technical and organizational aspects
A culture interview with your future team and the managing director of the entity
Offer from our client:
– An attractive salary.
– Full Package ( Company car…)
– Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, complementary ambulatory insurance, …
– 32 days of vacation.
It's a full time employee position.
Start date ASAP.🔥
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV by email at 📤 firstname.lastname@example.org / 0485/65.61.75
See you soon!