Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For our client, located in Antwerp, we are looking for a Backend Cloud Software Developer
In the software tools team we are looking for a backend cloud software developer to strengthen our team. In our team we develop software tools for measurement, analysis and simulation of complex machine installations and central controller systems. Our software is being used worldwide by our internal sales and service organization as well as by external partners. We will develop a new web based generation of these tools with new requirements including new complex machine behavior, quality, modularity and maintainability.
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, civil or industrial engineering or a related field.
- You are analytical, problem-solving, curious, and always eager to learn and teach.
- You have significant experience with cloud applications & web architecture.
- You have experience in the design and development of complex engineering software.
- You have experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- You are experienced with RESTful APIs (e.g., OpenAPI, Swagger).
- You have an understanding of deployment of cloud systems (containers & container orchestration).
- You have experience with well-known cloud platforms such as (and preferably) Azure.
- You have an understanding of the essentials of software security
- You are able to solve programming problems in Python.
- You have practical experience with CI/CD e.g., Jenkins, Bitbucket or others.
- As a plus: SQL queries, frontend development, typescript
- You have the communication skills to collaborate with software engineers, product management and mechanical engineering teams.
- You have experience with unit testing, BDD, machine behavior, regulation algorithms, simulation, data processing, and software security.
- You are familiar with DevOps, Continuous Integration, automated testing and Gherkin.
- You love presenting new ideas, methods and technologies to the team because you are convinced there is always a better way.
What we offer
- The thrilling experience to completely design a new business critical software platform from concept till worldwide roll-out.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a high degree of autonomy and a culture of open dialogue and the desire to continuously improve.
We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow.