For is an innovative high-tech network for voice and data transmission company. The ASTRID network is specifically designed for emergency and security services by facilitating their mutual collaboration.
The Service Tower 'Mobile Communications' manages all the services and products of the TETRA, Paging and Blue Light Mobile (MVNO) networks as well as all the applications and services that will be offered by the future radio network (NEXT GENeration COMmunicationsystem).
Experis is looking for a NextGenCom Product Owner to strengthen the eponymous Team of the Mobile Communications Service Tower.
As Product Owner NextGenCom:
- You have the maturity and expertise to develop analysis and design tasks for product development or a global solution.
- You are supposed to design and propose solutions based on a knowledge of your or your products; you also rely on an in-depth knowledge of the expectations of internal and external stakeholders as well as end-users.
- You help standardize technology, architecture and resources to optimize costs.
- You work closely with suppliers to ensure optimal implementations, such as product strategy developments.
- You participate in the deployment of new projects within the NextGenCom team.
- You have a master's degree in electronics/telecommunications (or equivalent) and you have at least 3 years of experience in mobile network management and design.
- You have a keen interest in telecommunications and a good knowledge of digital communication, GSM networks and virtual network structures.
- You have relevant expertise in one of the following areas: 4G/5G networks (core-RAN), roaming, SIM technologies, applications and features, mobile device management.
- You also have good knowledge of IT networking, IP and VLAN planning, switching, security, virtualization and management of complex monitoring systems.
- You have a spirit of analysis and innovation interests you. You are also communicative and you know how to inspire yourenvironment.
- You have a keen sense of technological and strategic trends.
- You have a good knowledge, both spoken and written, of French, Dutch and technical English.
- You have a sense of teamwork and you know how to manage priorities.
- Good communication with suppliers' technical staff is important.
- You have experience in project management and you have mastered the MS Office office suite.
- You know how to write reports and you are a good communicator.
- You hold a Type B driver's licence.
We offer you an interesting function in a telecommunications company with a societal mission, as well as the following benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Complete insurance package
- Company car with fuel card
- 32 days off on an annual basis
- Laptop and smartphone with subscription
- Good work/life balance
- Central location and easily accessible by public transport