2nd line support Engineer
Our partner located in Flemish-Brabant is looking for a 2nd line support engineer to strengthen their team. This is a permanent position on the payroll of our partner.
Our partner is one of the leading companies worldwide in their sector.
The main focus is on the following tasks :
– Solving tickets escalated by Global Service Desk (incidents, requests, assistance requests) according to the defined Service Level Agreements.
– troubleshooting regional/local software/hardware problems.
– install, maintain and support regional hardware and telecom appliances according to centrally defined standards.
– resolve configuration issues.
– perform regional software installations in line with the centrally defined standards.
– identify problems to drive continuous improvements to reduce incident creation in the region.
In addition, the job consists of project involvement related to improvement of customer satisfaction and functioning of the local IT infrastructure as well as knowledge creation and transfer to its end users.
– You have a bachelor degree in IT or you have an equivalent experience in an IT support role.
– You have an excellent knowledge of English (written as well as spoken) added with either Dutch or French.
– Your strong listening skills enable you to analyze quickly and correctly incoming problems.
– You ensure incidents are fully resolved and you are a real team player.
– You are reliable, creative and flexible.
– You take responsibility and demonstrate a service and solution minded attitude, which lead to internal customers being able to rely upon you.
– You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, remote access, Windows servers and are open to learn and use new IT -tools. Knowledge of VMWare is a plus
Our partner offers a complete salary package added with extra legal advantages (for instance a car).
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and we will get in touch.