For a large global company active in the production sector, we are looking for a dynamic, communicative and charismatic leader who has a clear vision on the IT Landscape & Strategy.
As Head of IT Management, you will manage the entire IT department which consists out of service managers, infrastructure managers…. The IT department manages all the infrastructure (systems, networks, cloud, …). Afterwards you will become the Chief Information Officer and will manage the entire IT department. The current CIO will gradually help you in this transition.
- You will start as an IT manager and will be trained to the position of Chief Information Officer
- As CIO, you will lead a team of almost 60 persons, evenly divided between internal and external employees.
- You will supervise all IT operations according to the needs of the business, for the production.
- You will be a member of the IT-management team and will have close contact with other CIO’s and IT-departments.
- You will represent the company in international IT committees, and you will also lead different information management committees.
- You will give form to the IT-strategy and IT-systems
- You have at least 5 years of experience in senior management and more specifically experience leading an IT-department.
- By preference, you have experience as a manager in a large company or group.
- You follow the market, define your own strategy and implement the latest technologies.
- You have experience in leading and motivating different generations, dealing with difficult situations and are tactful.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English
Our client offers a permanent position in a dynamic work environment with a CDI directly on their payroll.
They can offer a full package (company car, fuel card, insurances, bonuses…) with excellent work life balance benefits and interesting responsibilities and projects to further enhance your skills.