- A driven example and inspiration. Your way of leading leads enthusiastically and effectively. You coach, motivate, develop employees on a personal and business level and ensure an undisputed result together with your Technical Support team.
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of a team of professionals who provide technical support to customer care teams for the Retail & Self-Employed segment. In your team, independent checks with regard to the risk framework, money laundring and compliance will be carried out and monitored. In addition, this team will make complex calculations, in support of the customer care teams. As well as performing data quality checks.
- You help develop the strategy objective for the technical support team. In addition to coaching, guiding and developing your employees, you also monitor performance and productivity. Together with your team you make the ad hoc, monthly and annual work planning. As a team you do strong stakeholder management with the life insurance management teams. You continuously monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of processes. You evaluate working methods, advise and improve methods by actively contributing to improvement projects. As a team you are involved in new projects, you follow them closely, support them and give recommendations.
- You conduct periodic performance and evaluation interviews with your team.
Success has a strong foundation of mutual cohesion and motivation. As a leader and point of contact, you and your colleagues ensure a close-knit team of passionate experts who work proactively and who, in addition to their own success, also pay attention to the success of their colleagues and the team as a whole.
You are unique. And we are looking for a unique team leader!
You want to use your talent and experience to have a positive impact on the lives of others. You are you: authentic, attentive and transparent.
- You have a Masters or Post-Masters degree or equivalent working and thinking level through experience.
- Stiff people management skills are a must. We don't have to tell you anything about building a team or how to provide motivating and enthusiastic leadership.
- You have a strong preference for quality controls, processes and improvements, legal provisions that you translate into daily practice, reporting of risks and incidents, compliance, etc. Your extensive background in ORM / Compliance / Risk allows you to coach, coordinate and lead your team on this.
- You have a convincing and transparent method of communication. You also have the ability to listen objectively and to properly distinguish main and side issues.
- You are customer and service oriented, efficient with an eye for innovation, proactive and highly organized with a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You have a perfect written and spoken knowledge of French and Dutch and you can express yourself sufficiently in the second national language.
Care. Clear. Commit. A job that works for you.
- You will receive an attractive salary from us, supplemented with extra legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal and eco vouchers, 20 vacation days and 12 adv days and 5 days extra legal leave.
- You will have the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you can continue to build your career. The range is varied: customized training programs, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning, …
- We know how important relaxation is! That is why we aim for a good balance between work and private life. Working from home, sliding hours and a gym with group lessons make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creativity a boost, we have also thought of a nice, completely renewed working environment where you feel at home, located in bustling Brussels, literally next to the Brussels South station.
Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to make a difference together with enthusiastic colleagues? Then we would like to get to know you!