We are currently looking for a Network Architect with knowledge of or affinity with security.
Do you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position?
Are you ready to take on a long term challenge in an international company?
You don't mind travelling from time to time?
This may be the job you are looking for!
- You are the architect of the network & voice solutions. You are responsible for providing leadership, architecting, installing, maintaining, and supporting communication networks. Your role is a global one and your responsibilities include all administrative and industrial networks.
- You share operational knowledge, support in troubleshooting and you solve issues related to network environment, switching, routing, Wifi, …
- You provide support & guidance towards our international sites in relation to network and network security related topics.
- You provide operational ownership for security infrastructure & services (e.g. firewalls), enforcing our standards. You ensure policy compliance and run day-to-day operations.
- You secure Network systems by establishing and enforcing policies.
- You enforce governance, give support and operational escalation for the network security environment, being the point of contact for all security related issues; you work closely with different teams to identify, troubleshoot and resolve different vulnerabilities.
- You monitor security and network infrastructure proactively, you identify areas of concern and develop action plans to address them.
- You work closely with management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction and report on network performance metrics.
- You identify opportunities to make improvements and use new ideas and related networking/security technologies to meet or exceed business objectives.
- You have in-depth knowledge of these topics: TCP/IP and general internet networking topics, Routing protocols, Firewall security, SSL/TLS, Authentication protocols, MS Active Director and potentially Azure AD.
- You have experience with the following products: Cisco Networking products (ISE, Email Security, Wireless and Mobility Solutions, Firewall), Fortinet, Ipanema.
- You demonstrate understanding of information security concepts, standards, best practices, including but not limited to Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Antivirus, TCP/IP and related protocols.
- You boast minimum 5 years of practical experience in an enterprise network and security environment as a network/security specialist, analyst, or technical support.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience as a network architect.
- You are up-to-date with OWASP top 10.
- You are familiar with network management, monitoring tools and protocols, management and tuning of firewalls.
- You have technical knowledge and expertise.
- Technical certification is a plus.
- Experience with Network design and documentation is a plus.
- You are a leader with good communication and influencing skills.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good working knowledge of the 2nd language.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You liaise with the other team members and departments.
- You work autonomously and you have a self-starter and proactive attitude.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills; you work accurately and build in control moments.
- You show commitment, perseverance and flexibility.
- You shift among different technical and project roles as required by the situation, you adapt well to rapid change and multiple priorities.
- You keep fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to Information Security threats and new technologies.
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of the time, mainly in Europe.
If so, please contact me via email@example.com.