As an employee of Proservia BeLux you will work on a specific project for one of our clients, a national company active in the defense of social rights.
You will get a narrow collaboration with the system engineers.
As a member of the Proservia BeLux team, based on the standards and workplace security policies, your responsibilities include:
- Contacts with federal and regional administrators and members (European Cybercrime Center – EC3 – troubleshooting when needed);
- Single point of contact of AS400, clients (Windows 8.1), regionals, EC3 alerts, …
- Contact with Proximus: regional WAN and hotline
- Windows workstation support (8.1)
- Tablets/smartphones configuration
- Daily support tickets’ follow up
- Set up processes to facilitate the work
- Use and optimization of the ticketing system
- Check of SPAM Quarantinge in SMTPGate
- Creation of users in company tool
- Creation of new users/mailboxes in Active Directory
- Support to inhouse applications
- You have an IT background (training, certificate, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or equivalent),
- You have a first experience in IT.
- You speak fluently French or Dutch. You have a very good knowledge of the second national language.
- Experience with hardware support (desktops, laptops, printers)
- Experience with IP-telephony
- Experience with networking support (TCP/IP, DNS…), cabling, VLAN, network troubleshooting
- Experience with checking backups/restore
- Very good knowledge in MS Office,
- Good knowledge of Active Directory/Exchange
- Good knowledge of management tools
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell/cmd-script (Batch commands)
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Details oriented
- Service oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Opportunities to learn and to grow (career map).
- Open duration contract.
- Attractive fringe benefits: company car, net allowance, insurance package, 32 vacation days.
- Open and no-nonsense culture where you as an employee get the space to make your own responsibility.
Send your cv asap to firstname.lastname@example.org