Digital Transformation Enabler
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in application development and configuration as a technology specialist coordinating entire digital transformation projects?
Do you have several years of experience with SQL, OS analysis and .NET development and or Kofax?
Are you fluent in English, French and/or Dutch?
Are you willing to invest in your own development in a dynamic company that values open-mindedness?
Lucky you! We might have the good opportunity for you in Vilvoorde!
What will be your challenges?
– You will join the Application Services team, which advises customers and helps them to optimise document and information management processes. The focus is on "information capture", "enterprise information management" and "robotic process automation".
– You coordinate and implement entire digital transformation projects in small teams. Depending on your experience, your tasks range from the design of the architecture, through functional and technical analysis to the implementation of our solutions.
– Your main task will be to develop and configure applications based on Microsoft technologies, both on-site and in the cloud.
– As a technology specialist, you will support the specialised sales team in defining the customer's needs and drawing up quotations.
– You act as a business partner and provide support to customers, contributing to Ricoh's brand image.
Are you the ideal candidate?
– You already have several years of practical experience in SQL, OS analysis and .NET development.
– You enjoy working together in a small team, in which you take on your role full of enthusiasm and ownership.
– You communicate easily and feel comfortable enough to enter into a dialogue with customers, also in the pre-sales phase.
– Experience in digital conversion is an asset, as is experience with DocuWare or Kofax.
– You are willing to invest in your own development and to continually update your knowledge.
– If you have a university degree in an IT-related field, that's a bonus!
– In addition to English, you are also fluent in Dutch and/or French.
Our client attractive offer
– You can benefit from training courses and will be accompanied by an experienced "sponsor". Depending on your skills, you will be able to move on to a senior position or another specialisation.
– You will participate in our growth strategy, which translates into opportunities for development, initiative and innovation.
– We will welcome you in a dedicated team in a dynamic company that values open-mindedness, trust and team spirit.
– We offer you a competitive salary & benefits package which includes a company car.
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate apply now!