We manage a community platform designed for healthcare professionals. We offer them a range of products to facilitate the information services, discussions and trainings.
The team counts about twelve dynamic people, united and always deeply involved, who make the delivery of qualitative services and excellent results to their clients their top priority.
We are looking for a motivated Account Manager BtoB to join our dynamic team of sales representatives. We serve clients, mainly pharmaceutical laboratories, whose main objective is to communicate as effectively as possible with healthcare professionals, among others, physicians, specialists and pharmacists.
Your function consists in maintaining and developing a clients’ portfolio to achieve a long-term commercial relationship. You will rely on the quality of our offer and on your expertise in digital communication to advise as best as you can our customers and thus regularly suggest new projects.
- You will be responsible for developing commercial relationships and find new sales opportunities within an existing clients’ portfolio and new prospects
- Listening and analyzing our clients’ needs is essential in order to present your recommendations and to elaborate new projects.
- For each project, you will define and communicate the objectives, the briefing and the KPI’s to our team specialized in project management. You will also oversee every project involving the team, to ensure its effective execution and the client’s satisfaction; the quality of the service is central to the offer we propose. You will communicate as proactively as possible with the client throughout the project and, especially, at the end of it in order to interpret et present the results.
- You will take part in a variety of scientific conventions in Belgium in order to meet our clients.
- You will develop and follow a bi-annual commercial plan to define clear actions that are necessary to reach your sales objectives.
- You are our group’s direct representative and you express our values, whether outside or inside our company.
Key personality traits that we are looking for:
- Results oriented
- Deeply client-oriented
- Organized, meticulous and precise
- Tactfulness and good relational with the clients
- Practical sense to solve problems
- Rigorous with figures
- Excellent team spirit
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English
- Wishing to develop your skills in digital marketing
- Mastering traditional office softwares
- Although it is not a technical role, you should feel comfortable (or, even better, enthusiastic) about using a technology that is linked to interactive marketing: CRM, databases, campaign management programs. A knowledge of these technologies is a big asset, not a must.
Experience and training
- Compulsory experience in sales and management of clients’ portfolio
The company counts about 60 collaborators and is located in Louvain-la-Neuve, about 20km in the South of Brussels. Benefitting from a positive growth since several years, the company is expending. We are exploring new markets, abroad, and we have opened in 2014 a first branch in France.
The headquarter is located in the center of Louvain-la-Neuve, next to the forest, which offers a peaceful work environment and easily accessible by car and train. The work conditions, the salary package, the attractive market and the dynamic atmosphere make us an attractive company and so, for the long-term.