Type of contract: permanent, full time
Experis is the division of the Manpower Group that specializes in the recruitment of IT profiles.
Presentation of our client:
Located in Brussels, our client is a subsidiary of a major bank active in debt collection.
Through digitalization and automation, master end to end processes to continuously improve the performance, predictability, and compliance of customer services, namely:
– customer satisfaction
– the satisfaction and efficiency of the distribution network
– the effectiveness and cost of operational processes
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Formalizing, communicating, storing and updating documentation, controls and procedures
– Collecting and sharing performance indicators and process control points
– Ensuring that processes are correctly applied in the field; detecting and correcting deviations
– Detecting and anticipating process changes
– Suggesting improvements to maximize process performance, using the opportunities offered by technology (automation and digitalization)
– Implementing and managing improvement projects, including process design, functional specifications, and change management
Profile of the ideal candidate:
Ideally, at least a Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
– At least 5 years' experience in a similar role, in process management.
– Experience in the financial sector in general and/or more specifically in credit management is an asset.
– Business process analysis & design
– Data analysis & modeling
– Knowledge of BPM and UML is an asset
– Dutch: a very good knowledge, both spoken and written
– French: at least a good knowledge, both spoken and written
– English: at least a good knowledge, both spoken and written
– Strong team and collaboration spirit
– Communicative and good listener
– Hands-on and resourceful, with a sense of initiative
– Client-, service-, quality-, result- and solution-oriented
– Committed to continuous improvement
– An analytical and conceptual mind
– Strong organizational skills, good time and priority management
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time
Our client's offer:
– A fulltime permanent contract
– A challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– A dynamic team with strong team and collaborative spirit
– A competitive salary package
– A wide range of training opportunities and opportunities for internal development
– A good work-life balance: the possibility of teleworking several days a week and more than 30 days holiday
– An easily accessible workplace in Brussels
So, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.