Business Analyst / Data Architect
Domain: Data Management & Reporting
Reporting To: Head of Customer Solutions & Project
Primary Objectives: Oversee the development and use of data systems. Research and put in place efficient ways to organise, store, analyse and report data in response to requestor with attention to security and confidentiality.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the company as well as within.
- Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) from customer and develop Business Requirements Specifications.
- Understanding and drafting business requirements for creation of interactive Customer dashboards and reports with 360 degrees of data. Creating data stories with one of the BI tool.
- configure/build the application/process solution in line with the design document & also assist the team in requirement clarifications to complete configuration and customization
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection with N&O / Sales (Customers) to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed. Understand and ensure privacy law and standards
- Prepare scheduled reports for distribution to the Business requestor and Develop ad-hoc reports as necessary/required by Business requestor
- Present data and/or related data management procedures or techniques at conferences and meetings where needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Survey and benchmark Data Management processes and tools
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modification
Skill requirements and personal attributes:
- Ability to fully grasp the complexity of data management.
- Strong understanding of databases and data/business analysis procedures.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting skills: an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Communicate effectively
- The role requests a results-oriented mind, with a can-do attitude.
- Professional working knowledge of English
Internal and external contacts:
- The IT Application Domain & Project Leader is subject matter expert for Data Management and as such may be requested to participate / attend meetings with Service providers and customers.
- Manage Purchase Orders for IT (limit of 10k€) cost and validate all related invoices
- Create requirements, manage supplier selection process, propose supplier selection
- Manage people placed under your responsibility: holiday, assignment of tasks, back-up, definition objectives and evaluation
Technologies expected :
- Expertise Power BI or any one of the Analytical Tools
- UML Diagrams, BPM Diagrams, Use Case Creations
- Data Management and Data Analytics