IT Application Team Manager
Type of contract: Fulltime permanent contract
Place of work: Brussels
The technology and business transformation at ManpowerGroup Belux go hand in hand. While we are moving away from our legacy IT-systems toward our next-generation IT infrastructure, many opportunities raise to improve our existing business processes: more digitalization and automation, not only to drive additional productivity and ROI, but also to improve the client-, candidate- and employee experience.
To further strengthen the team of our internal IT Department and our IT strategy, we are actively seeking an experienced IT Application Team Manager to join our team and contribute to our IT strategy.
Thanks to your expertise in data management, cloud DevOps, and API integration, you will play a critical role in providing IT solutions that enhance the organization's efficiency and effectiveness of our ICT department.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Managing the administration of our ICT department, ensuring smooth operations and efficient use of resources.
– Efficiently and effectively coordinating and organizing various ICT activities, prioritizing tasks according to competencies and organizational needs.
– Providing guidance and oversight to team members, ensuring tasks are appropriately delegated and executed. Coaching and mentoring them with a view to maximizing their competencies, skills, and knowledge in data management, cloud DevOps, and API integration. Providing them with technical support to enable them to use IT tools effectively and overcome difficulties.
– Planning and organizing IT projects, aligning them with organizational goals and ICT needs. Monitoring the progress of different projects, ensuring they are on track and delivered within established timelines.
– Working closely with our ICT Director. Advising him on the latest ICT trends, technical challenges and the need for upgrades and updates to the current technical equipment (hardware & software).
Profile of the ideal candidate:
At least a Bachelor's degree in IT.
At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
Thanks to your strong technical background in data management, cloud DevOps, and API integration, you are able to:
– take ownership of complex technical challenges and drive innovative solutions in an effective and timely manner.
– balance and integrate data management, cloud DevOps, and API integration initiatives to create a cohesive IT ecosystem.
– manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring successful outcomes within defined timelines.
– English: fluent
– French and / or Dutch: ideally at least a good knowledge, both spoken and written.
– Strong team spirit, promoting a positive work environment and fostering a cohesive ICT department.
– Excellent communication skills, facilitating effective collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the team.
– Resourceful with a sense of initiative
– Customer-oriented mindset, ensuring the delivery of IT solutions that meet end-users' needs and expectations.
– Proactive approach to problem-solving, consistently seeking innovative ways to enhance IT processes.
– Strong result-orientation
– Patient and perseverant
– A strong analytical mind
– Strong organizational skills, very good time and priority management
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Resilient and stress resistant
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time. Keeping abreast of ICT developments and best practice, particularly in the areas of data management and cloud-based DevOps will be crucial in this role as IT Application Team Manager.
Our client's offer:
– a fulltime permanent contract
– a challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– a fast-growing company with a strong team spirit and collaborative spirit
– a competitive salary package, including a company car
– a wide range of training opportunities
– opportunities for internal development
– a good work-life balance, with the possibility of teleworking
– an easily accessible workplace in Brussels
If you're interested, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.