IT Solution Architect
Type of contract: Fulltime permanent contract
Place of work: Brussels
The technology and business transformation at ManpowerGroup Belux go hand in hand. While we are moving away from our legacy IT-systems toward our next-generation IT infrastructure, many opportunities raise to improve our existing business processes: more digitalization and automation, not only to drive additional productivity and ROI, but also to improve the client-, candidate- and employee experience.
To further strengthen the team of our internal IT Department and our IT strategy, we are actively seeking an experienced IT Solution Architect to join our team and contribute to our IT strategy.
As a Solution IT Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing business needs, aligning them with IT technology, and designing reliable and customer-oriented technical application architectures. Your expertise will be crucial in ensuring the successful integration of our strategic projects into our existing systems. In addition, you will have the opportunity to simplify our application landscape, foster growth and innovation, and promote effective communication and collaboration within our team.
In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders, architects, business analysts and internal teams to support architecture principles, standards, guidelines, requirements, use cases estimations, and blueprints. In addition, you will outline the current and future vision of architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Collaborate with Business Analysts/Product owners and key stakeholders to identify impacted use cases and determines architectural significance (and priority) for requirements gathering.
– Produce solution architecture, implementation and design frameworks as well as application architecture.
– Create ManpowerGroup standard models (architecture diagram, component designs, etc.).
– Develop flexible, loosely coupled, highly cohesive component-based solutions promoting reuse of models.
– Prepare requirement analysis, activities, logical data model for the applications.
– Concurrently support multiple projects (in various stages).
– Evaluate and apply modern technologies in the application landscape by planning and executing experiments which pilot the application of promising innovative to yield positive impact on business.
– Participate in planning activities with project team, provide feedback from an architecture perspective and negotiate delivery milestones with project teams.
– Conduct reviews and updates of architecture documentation after project delivery.
– Evaluate current implementation to assess pertinence and performance.
– Support implementation of the entire application and ensure customer training and support.
– Work collaboratively with the delivery teams to deliver sustained quality development objects.
– Ensure alignment to Manpower standards, guidelines, strategies and architecture principles.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
At least a Bachelor's degree in IT.
At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
– Strong documentation and design skills.
– Familiarity with TOGAF, ArchiMate, and API centric architecture.
– Certification in TOGAF 9 or any other Enterprise Architecture (EA) capacity is preferred.
– Good knowledge of UML, BPMN, and ArchiMate analysis methods.
– Good understanding of operating systems, virtualization, cloud technologies, and containers (Kubernetes).
– Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Cloud Azure and .NET Core.
– Microsoft Cloud Architecture certification is a plus.
– Experience in major digital transformation projects.
– Familiarity with infrastructure components and their role in application architecture.
– English: fluent
– French and / or Dutch: ideally at least a good knowledge, both spoken and written.
– Strong team spirit and collaboration
– Excellent communication skills
– Resourceful with a sense of initiative
– Result- and solution-oriented
– Patient and perseverant
– An analytical mind
– Strong organizational skills, good time and priority management; able to meet project deadlines
– Proactive and responsive
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time
Our client's offer:
– a fulltime permanent contract
– a challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– a fast-growing company with a strong team spirit and collaborative spirit
– a competitive salary package, including a company car
– a wide range of training opportunities
– opportunities for internal development
– a good work-life balance, with the possibility of teleworking
– an easily accessible workplace in Brussels
If you're interested, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.