Junior / medior System Administrator
Type of contract: Fulltime permanent contract
Place of work: Brussels
To strengthen our internal team, we are actively looking for a junior / medior System Administrator (Cloud).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Providing IT support and ensuring fast troubleshooting and problem resolution
– Monitoring the performance and availability of Cloud services
– Working closely with IT and business cross-functional teams: understand their requirements, provide guidance on how to leverage technological services in order to meet their needs
– Taking proactive and appropriate actions to ensure service level agreements are met
– Updating and developing technical documentation for technology services
– Implementing appropriate controls to protect data and systems
– Ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures
– Participating in the design and implementation of new infrastructure and technological services
Profile of the ideal candidate:
Ideally at least a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
About 2-5 years' experience in a similar role.
– Technical background in an infrastructure area
– Good technical knowledge of MS O365, Windows Servers, Active Directory, GPO (Group Policy Objects) MS Azure, virtualization (VMware, Azure VM), GPO, MCEM (Microsoft Configuration Manager documentation), infrastructure and networks
– Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) method
– Experience in providing 3rd level IT support and troubleshooting technical issues
– Ideally, experience in IT system migrations
– Experience in updating and developing technical documentation
– Ideally experience in managing external partners
– Technical certifications are a plus
French, Dutch and English: at least a good knowledge of these 3 languages, both spoken and written.
– Strong team spirit and collaboration
– Communicative and good listener
– Resourceful with a sense of initiative
– Result- and solution-oriented
– Patient and perseverant
– An analytical mind
– Strong organizational skills, good time and priority management
– Proactive and responsive
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time
Our client's offer:
– a fulltime permanent contract
– a challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– a fast-growing company with a strong team spirit and collaborative spirit
– a competitive salary package, including a company car
– a wide range of training opportunities
– opportunities for internal development
– a good work-life balance, with the possibility of teleworking
– an easily accessible workplace in Brussels
If you're interested, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.