Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Type of contract: Fulltime permanent contract
Place of work: Brussels
Experis is the division of the Manpower Group that specialises in the recruitment of IT profiles.
Presentation of our client:
Our client is active in the insurance sector.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Working closely with the Helpdesk and User Support teams, provide quality products and services. Facilitating knowledge sharing as much as possible.
– Maintaining quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Ensuring that service and operational level agreements are respected.
– Communicating and monitoring tickets, releases, planned interventions and incidents.
– Developing projects to improve service quality and increase efficiency.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
Ideally, at least a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
– Good technical knowledge of infrastructure, networks, servers and applications.
– Good working knowledge of Powershell, including the ability to script
– French and Dutch: a very good knowledge of one of these 2 languages, both spoken and written, and at least a good passive knowledge of the other one.
– English: at least a good knowledge.
– Strong team spirit and collaboration
– Communicative and good listener
– Resourceful, with a sense of initiative
– Customer-, service-, quality-, result- and solution-oriented
– An analytical mind
– Strong organizational skills, good time and priority management
– Proactive and responsive
– Able to work both as part of a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Intellectually curious and keen to learn new things all the time
Our client's offer:
– a fulltime permanent contract
– a challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– a company with a strong team spirit and collaborative spirit
– a competitive salary package
– a wide range of training opportunities
– opportunities for internal development
– a good work-life balance, with the possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week
– an easily accessible workplace in Brussels
If you're interested, don't wait another minute to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.