| || |
Functional Analyst WEB
For several years we have been working with a very nice company in the city center of Brussels. They are active in the financial industry.
What sets them apart from other companies (in and outside their industry) is their great company culture with excellent work-life balance benefits.
Their culture is centered around sharing which is fundamental to their cooperative organization.
They like to share with each other positivity, enthusiasm, knowledge, new idea’s, quality and open communication with flat hierarchy mindset.
Once you are in contact with the people of this organization, you will notice that they like to take care of the needs of their clients and the needs of their employees (flexible hours, possibility for remote work, nice fringe benefits, internal mobility,…).
Recently, the company noticed that they need to invest more in digitalization to stay interesting and relevant for their clients. Therefore they launched a lot of new projects that will lead the company in the digital era.
To help them in their exciting projects, they are looking for a:
Functional Analyst WEB
The mission of a functional analyst is to design an application functionally.
To do this, you analyze the user needs collected by the business analyst, contribute to the definition of requirements (functional and non-functional) and formalize the functional specifications that meet them, taking into account the technical possibilities/restrictions.
You will also play an active role in the system testing and integration phases and ensure that the application documentation is kept up to date.
You will work within the HR, Sales & Marketing IT team.
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent experience; you wish to maintain and develop your IT knowledge and have a strong interest in designing IT solutions.
- You have a strong interest in designing IT solutions and you ideally have professional experience in the banking and insurance sector.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the analysis of web-oriented solutions, either for external clients (website, extranet) or internal clients (intranet).
- You are interested in both the purely functional and technical side of applications.
- You are familiar with object-oriented concepts, the UML modelling language and Microsoft technologies (.Net, MS-SQL, …).
- You have experience of working in Agile mode (SCRUM).
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch, and a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Depending on the needs, you are able to work independently or in a team.
- You are proactive and know how to take initiatives while respecting the framework set (standards and procedures).
- You distinguish yourself by your curiosity and professionalism and are constantly seeking quality.
- You are able to estimate and plan your workload.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to adapt your vocabulary to the person you are dealing with for better communication.
- You are stress resistant.
- You will be part of our typical and specific corporate culture: our employees and former employees appreciate the positive and pleasant atmosphere and the collegial approach.
- You will work in our characteristic buildings easily accessible by public transport (train, metro, bus) in the heart of Brussels, Grand-Place district 400 m from the central station. A short walk of a few minutes.
- You will receive an indefinite contract. In addition, you can count on an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance, and as an appreciation for the work accomplished, various tailor-made bonuses.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through our wide range of training courses.
- Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees.
- Conclusion: a job at our client is a guarantee for your happiness at work.
Interested to learn more about this nice opportunity? Please apply via our website or you can send me directly your CV on my mail address: email@example.com