System Engineer / Architect (Cloud)
For several years, we have been working with a very nice company in the city center of Brussels. They are active in the financial industry.
What sets them apart from other companies (in and outside their industry) is their great company culture with excellent work-life balance benefits.
Their culture is centered around sharing which is fundamental to their cooperative organization.
They like to share with each other positivity, enthusiasm, knowledge, new idea’s, quality, and open communication with flat hierarchy mindset.
Once you are in contact with the people of this organization, you will notice that they like to take care of the needs of their clients and the needs of their employees (flexible hours, possibility for remote work, nice fringe benefits, internal mobility,).
Recently, the company noticed that they need to invest more in digitalization to stay interesting and relevant for their clients. Therefore, they launched a lot of new projects that will lead the company in the digital era.
To help them in their exciting projects, they are looking for a:
Infrastructure Cloud Architect / System Engineer (m/f)
You will join the System Engineer (SE) team of the infrastructure department, as Technical Lead (Architect & SE) and bring your expertise in a context of rapid evolution – Cloud consolidation (from hybrid-multi-cloud to AZURE). You will report to the Head of the Infrastructure department.
Key roles, tasks and responsibilities:
– Integrate the Cloud Competence Center of the Infrastructure team to bring your expertise and contribute to its maturity through your experience.
– Microsoft Azure Engineer.
o Implement, maintain and operate environments on Microsoft Azure.
o Implement security hardening solutions.
o Supervise the technical activities of the external partner in charge of Azure Managed Services.
o Provide analysis and recommendations.
o Develop agreed solutions and implement new systems.
o Resolve problems and incidents.
o Work on knowledge transfer.
– Microsoft Cloud Architect.
o Be the link, the bi-directional drive between the architects and the Infrastructure ES.
o Be the SPOC between the Infrastructure team and its external partners for AZURE architecture issues.
o Provide analysis and recommendations.
o Propose solutions and evolutions.
o Develop these solutions to implement new systems.
– University degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent projects.
– Proven experience in Datacenters, Cloud infrastructures (Azure in particular) is required.
– Certifications required:
o Microsoft Certified Solution Expert: Office 365
o Microsoft Certified Solution Expert: Cloud & Platform infrastructure.
o Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator.
– Very good written and oral expression – in French or Dutch – and English, in his/her field of expertise. Ability in all 3 languages is of course preferred.
– Analytical, with a high focus on quality and "customer service and satisfaction".
– Proactive and resourceful, solution-oriented.
– Structured and flexible.
– Good communication skills.
– Team player.
– Ability to catalyze a group, taking on the role of coach is a plus.
- You will be part of our typical and specific corporate culture: our employees and former employees appreciate the positive and pleasant atmosphere and the collegial approach.
- You will work in our characteristic buildings easily accessible by public transport (train, metro, bus) in the heart of Brussels, Grand-Place district 400 m from the central station. A short walk of a few minutes.
- You will receive an indefinite contract. In addition, you can count on an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance, and as an appreciation for the work accomplished, various tailor-made bonuses.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through our wide range of training courses.
- Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees.
- Conclusion: a job at our client is a guarantee for your happiness at work.
Interested ? Let's have a talk : firstname.lastname@example.org