Job opportunity : Solution IT Architect
Presentation and main purpose/objective of the division:
ManpowerGroup®, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
The technology and business transformation at Manpower Belux go hand in hand. While we are moving away from our legacy IT-systems toward our next-generation IT infrastructure, many opportunities raise to improve our existing business processes. More automation, more digitalization, not only to drive additional productivity and ROI, but also to improve the client-, candidate- and employee experience.
Main objective of the job:
We are looking for an IT architect to further strengthen our IT strategy. You will help us in the vision and the setup of a reliable customer oriented technical application architecture.
- Analyzing business needs and aligning them with IT technology.
- Defining IT solutions (system, subsystems and interfaces)
- Assuring that correct decisions are made on technical level to realize our strategic projects
- Positioning a project in the as-is landscape and have a vision on how to integrate with the existing frontend and backend systems
An eye for:
- Simplifying our application landscape
- Growth and innovation
As a Solution IT Architect, you will collaborate with key stakeholders, architects, business analysts and internal teams to support architecture principles, standards, guidelines, requirements, uses cases, estimations, and blueprints. In addition, outline current and future vision of architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts/Product owners and key stakeholders to identify impacted Use Cases and determines architectural significance (and priority) for requirements gathering.
- Produce solution architecture, implementation framework, design frameworks and Application architecture
- Create Manpower Group standard models (Archi Diagram, Component Designs, etc.)
- Develop flexible, loosely coupled, highly cohesive component-based solutions promoting reuse of models.
- Prepare requirement analysis, activities, logical data model for the applications
- Concurrently support multiple projects (in various stages)
- Ensure alignment to Manpower standards, guidelines and strategies and architecture principles.
- Evaluate and apply modern technologies in the application landscape by planning and executing experiments which pilot the application of promising innovative technologies to yield positive impact on business.
- Participate in planning activities with project team, provide feedback from an architecture perspective and negotiate delivery milestones with Project teams
- Conduct reviews and updates of architecture documentation after project delivery. Evaluate current implementation to assess pertinence and performance.
- Support implementation of the entire application and ensure customer training and support.
- Worked collaboratively with the delivery teams to deliver sustained quality development objects.
Main competences needed for the job:
- IT background with an experience of minimum 5 years in Application Architecture:
- Good knowledge of TOGAF and ArchiMate language
- Very strong Documentation and design skills
- Good Knowledge of API centric architecture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies in general (Cloud Azure, .net Core,…).
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You can work in a team and manage your own workload and priorities.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a good written knowledge of English
- Have already participated in a major transformation project.
- Good understanding of operating systems, virtualization, cloud technologies and containers (Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN and ArchiMate analysis methods.
- The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification or any other EA capacity certification is preferable
- Microsoft Cloud Architecture Certification is a big plus.
- Automation and Robotic acceleration
- Certifications around .NET technologies / Java / Salesforce
- Valuable experiences with Agile (SAFe) frameworks.
- Data integration architecture and Artificial Intelligence architecture
- Infrastructure knowledge
What makes the job attractive?
- Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment.
- High autonomy and responsibility level.
- Permanent contract with an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurance, company car….
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Please send us asap your application and we will get back to you with all the necessary information to start a recruitment process!