For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate people in .NET development. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
The Vlaamse Maatschappij voor Sociaal Wonen (VMSW) calls on DXC for the realization of a central registration register for candidate tenants of social housing. Currently the DXC team consists of 9 people, due to internal development of services at VMSW we are looking for a motivated colleague to join the team and help us build new services.
Workplace is at home; any client meetings take place in the offices of the Flemish Government (Brussels, Herman Teirlinck building); any team meetings take place in the head offices (Mechelen-North).
The developer will join the client's team and collaborate in the creation of SOAP web services within the VMSW context. Also, this developer will handle the communication between the VMSW and DXC development team, since there are strong dependencies this is a crucial role in the whole.
His/her main task will consist of:
- Making a technical analysis obv an existing functional analysis regarding SOAP web services.
- Use / creation of the SOAP web services.
- Communication between both development teams regarding the technical implementation of the services.
- Web service integration testing.
Technical knowledge requirements:
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
At least 2 years of professional experience in .NET development.
- Familiar with agile way of working, know and be able to apply agile principles and values
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
- Experience performing and coordinating (integration) testing
- Analytical mindset.
- Able to work from a helicopter perspective as well as in great detail
- Communicative and assertive strong
- Customer-oriented, flexible and positive attitude
- Structured and punctual
- Proactive and self-managing
- Language requirements: fluent/mother tongue in Dutch and English
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and much more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
- Freelancers/contractors are able to apply.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com