Contribute to our customer's Belgium best customer experience !
Our customer is a bold challenger on the Belgian market. We count more than 3.3 million residential and B2B customers. We offer mobile, fix, internet & TV solutions on the Belgian market. As an innovative company focusing on the customer care, we are continuously investing in digital transformation in order to offer that extra mile for our customers.
Do you share our passion for all things digital? This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Mobile. Maybe are you the skilled profile we are currently looking for!
Log into the next step of your career!
As Technical Support Mobile:
- You assist all first line contact centers and coaches regarding technical questions, service providers to serve our customers in a better way.
- You analyze, solve, dispatch and follow-up on all trouble tickets and mails, in collaboration with 2nd and 3rd level teams (internal or external)
- You detect incidents related to transversal products, services, applications and prepaid billing with possible impact on customers and you apply appropriate priority & notification process.
- Furthermore, you inform customers continuously on the status of their problem according to their segmentation (internal and external customers).
- You collect relevant information in order to prepare efficient communication towards our customers, management, dealers, partners and operational teams (proactively alarms, planned interventions and retro-actively for example incidents) and you translate technical information into customer language
- Last but not least, you support the launch of new products and services (Friendly User Test) and think pro-actively about the required support. Duty role
You have :
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer services environment.
- Knowledge of contact center activities.
- A strong interest in new technologies (Telco products, services, technical matters, GSM, data & Internet) and fast learning are assets.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- In mindset and sometimes also in working hours you show a flexible attitude, because you will enter the ‘standby’ regime. You will also work once in a while on Saturday or Sunday.
- You show your engagement by being an Orange Ambassador
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- “Problem solving” and “Persuasiveness! “Are your daily moto!
A dynamic working environment which is fully focused on digital transformation. Not only will your function be key, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, 32 days off, meal vouchers, medical insurance.