You will assume the responsibility of testing within Service Delivery, of the assigned projects/programs in order to ensure a coherent, stable, performing and (cost) efficient IT landscape that meets the needs of the customer in accordance with the enterprise architecture.
- In collaboration with our external partner, you will set up the testing strategy and take care of the internal reporting.
- You are responsible for setting up and supervising the User Acceptance Tests for our customer
- You keep your knowledge up to date in order to submit specific improvement proposals and validate the partner's proposals so that our quality continues to evolve.
- You are cost-sensitive and monitor the cost of your proposals at all times.
- You validate the deliverables of our partner based on random samples.
- You evaluate the standards and procedures of our partner and help set them up for the execution of UAT tests.
- Especially in the field of test automation we foresee a large growth potential. Ideally, you can help us with this.
- You have relevant knowledge and insights, preferably through a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- You have a first relevant work experience as test coordinator and also some years as tester. You have an ISEB/ISTQB certification.
- You can convince people and come up with and evaluate different solutions
- You are a coach, ideally used to working with teams located offshore
- You communicate fluently and in a structured way and have strong adaptability. You have experience with reporting on the quality of a project
- You are eager to learn and regularly take the initiative for self-development
- You are analytical by nature and able to follow up multiple projects at the same time
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You have a strong problem solving ability thanks to your technical knowledge
- Immediate start
- Attractive & Full salary package
- Extra legal benefits
- Pleasant working environment
- Dynamic team
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com