Customer Support & Service Management Engineer
As a member of the Service Management Team, you will be part of a global team providing first and second line application support and service level management.
- Provide timely and effective 1st and 2nd line product & technical support professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service and meeting service level agreements
- Monitor and resolve reported incidents, service requests and escalations from Customers’ level 1 support
- Work effectively and productively with the Product Teams to ensure incidents and service requests are resolved within the SLA resolution KPIs
- Be part of a global team duty-rostered to provide 24/7 application support. Estimated 1 week duty every 2 months
- Be a dedicated Account Lead for selected Customer(s) Business-As-Usual service management, familiar with the unique business processes and needs of the customer(s)
- Track and facilitate the resolution of tickets to ensure that Key Performance Indicator’s established in Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customers are met
- Submits Incident/RCA Report, working with Product Teams to perform root cause analysis to identify repeating patterns and propose measures to prevent recurrences
- Holds service meetings with the Customers to update on status & timeline of tickets raised, review priorities and service levels
- Proactive engagements to pre-empt Customer’s requirements
- Complete overview of Customer’s needs and requests
- Establish the right roles and responsibilities with the Customers
- Help Customers get as much value from GTOS products or Services as possible
- Work closely with Terminal Leads and Product Management teams to communicate customer’s feedback (Be the Voice of the customer)
- Terminal visits and regular product meetings with Customers
- Perform Software installations (upgrades, fixes)
- Perform changes in environment configuration and updating software configuration documentation
- Gather, analyse and document users’ requirements
- Work effectively with GTOS product team to provide feasible solution to the customers
- This role reports to the Product Rollout & Service Management Manager
- Master of Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Sciences or other relevant fields
- Min 6-8 years of working experience in IT
- Proven experience in software implementations and post implementation support
- Proven experience in 1st and 2nd level support and SLA Management
- Proven experience in customer management and providing good customer service
- Proven ability to acquire expertise in new business domains and software products
- Working experience with virtual teams and offshore development
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Operation, ITIL Service Management and basic understanding of ITIL Service Transition and Continual Service Improvement
- Technical Skills: Experience on DB2, Java, C#/.Net & LINUX
- Strong working experience with SQL scripting with the ability to craft and execute complex SQLs.
- Wide knowledge of computer environments, including server, desktop, handhelds & vehicle mounted terminal
- Strong familiarity with Help Desk and Service Management tools eg ServiceNow
- Strong command in both written and spoken English
- Willing to travel frequently and work on-site
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation & negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels, including senior level management, directors and executives
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability to act autonomously, bring structure and organization to work
- Strong analytical and supervisory skills.
- Ability to take pressure and work under tight schedule.
- Responsible attitude and discipline.
- Team player, motivator, self-starter, logical and deadline oriented.
- Work in an dynamic environment
- fine colleagues
- nice salary package