IT Functional Analyst / Wavre
Our client develops complex web applications and integration solutions that require a deep understanding of business needs, information technology and user experience.
We are looking for a motivated functional analyst to join a friendly team, located in Wavre.
Your main responsibilities:
Be able to collect requirements using consistent methodologies and best practices to maximize business value.
Translate business needs into clear, precise and easy to read functional requirements.
Be able to find a practical solution to complex problems
Translate analysis into User Stories that developers can understand
Be able to understand an existing project and add value by suggesting improvements.
Work closely with customers and the software development team.
Contribute to the improvement of analysis methodologies and best practices.
Your role will include:
Provide analytical expertise to project managers for the writing of business proposals.
Be able to understand the technical aspects and communicate them to the analysis team.
Validate the consistency of deliverables with the analysis.
Ensure and enforce the quality and compliance of the team.
– Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
– At least 5 years of relevant experience as a business analyst dealing directly with customers and developers.
– Strong analytical (and ergonomic) mindset, ability to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT should help the business achieve its revenue and profit goals.
– Customer focus
– Communication skills
– Experience with web technologies (custom and/or CMS like Drupal, WordPress, Umbraco) is a plus
– Knowledge of Agile methodologies
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English (C1 EU level), Dutch is a plus.
– Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
– Ability to design prototypes and/or wireframes.
– Knowledge of entity, process, activity and sequence diagrams
– Knowledge of XML