OSS/BSS Project Manager
Our client who operates in the radio communication sector in Brussels.
They want to strengthen their team in Brussels and are now looking for enthusiastic people (m/f).
As OSS/BSS Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of OSS/BSS projects. You will be responsible for the definition and coordination of technical arrangements with users and the (customer) organization, the planning and follow-up of adaptation projects as well as the validation and commissioning of software deliveries. You will be the first contact within the company for the functional follow-up of the monitoring, billing and provisioning systems. You will work in close collaboration with partners and suppliers.
You will report to the OSS/BSS Team Leader.
– You have a bachelor or master degree in computer science or engineering.
– You are interested in several areas of IT in general (networks, databases, management systems, telecommunications, API integration).
– You have relevant experience in OSS/BSS systems (monitoring, billing, provisioning, CRM, Inventory Management, Mobile Device Management).
– You have at least 5 years experience as a Project Manager or Technical Project Manager. Certification (PMP, PRINCE2) is a plus.
– You have experience in supplier management and follow-up. Your communication skills allow you to develop a successful relationship with suppliers.
– You know how to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and then validate them in an operational environment.
– You are familiar with the ITIL methodology.
– Knowledge of Dutch as a second language is necessary, and you have a good knowledge of technical English.
– You work independently, are structured and efficient, and have an eye for detail.
– You are able to write reports and are a good communicator.
We offer you an interesting position in a telecommunications company with a social mission, an attractive remuneration package and various fringe benefits.
It's a full time employee position.
Start date ASAP.🔥
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV by email at 📤 email@example.com / 0485/65.61.75
See you soon!