Product Manager/Product Owner
For a large company active in communication in Brussels, we are looking for a Product Manager (permanent position).
The department in question is responsible for hardware and software solutions used by dispatching centers.
The role of the Product Manager includes:
– Strategy (prioritization and objectives),
– co-defining the marketing mix in collaboration with the marketing team
– managing the product planning and life cycle (design, definition, refinement and retirement to deliver the expected results).
– You define the strategy for your product line in line with the global strategy.
– You elaborate the roadmap of your products.
– You analyze opportunities for new services and evolutions of existing services
– You are the link between the business and the technical teams.
In this sense, you translate the needs into high-level concepts.
– In collaboration with the users, you define the user requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
– You develop and present the business case of "your" services to stakeholders.
– You collaborate with Product Marketing for the market analysis and the "go to market" of your services.
– You have a university degree and at least 3 years of experience in product management or as a business analyst with a strong affinity for product management techniques.
– Technical knowledge in the field of telecommunications and IT is a plus.
– You are proactive and independent.
– You are a good communicator and persuasive.
– Diplomatic and goal-oriented, you align your internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objectives.
– Knowledge of emergency and security services is an asset.
– Agile methodology has no secrets for you.
– You are a team player and do not hesitate to share your experience with your colleagues.
– You are creative, curious and think "outside the box".
– You work both independently and in a team.
– You are fluent in French and Dutch, both written and spoken. A good knowledge of written English is essential.
What we offer:
In addition to a high degree of decision-making autonomy in a healthy environment, we offer you a position with a real impact in a telecommunications company with a social mission, and an attractive remuneration package with various fringe benefits.