We are Looking for an interactive marketing and data collection company in Louvain-la-Neuve.
As a Project Manager
- The Project Manager is the interface between clients across Europe), our R&D team and our sales and customer success team
- You gather information, document requirements, define the scope and translate the business needs into a workflow
- You will translate the business needs into a data connection scenario
- You are in charge of preparing the project scope
- You are in charge of the follow-up in collaboration with the development team during the implementation phase
- You manage the internal test phase to ensure the data connection scenario has been correctly implemented and follow up bug fix (if any) with the development team.
- You deliver E2E testing instructions to the client, along with a test campaign
- You manage the delivery phase by planning the release in production with the development team, configuring the data connection in production and performing tests in production
- You are a central element of user’s feedback in data collection.
- You have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and business concepts to technicians
- You have a business or a technical background and understand what API’s are (or are ready to learn).
- You have a good understanding of what means platform integration and what is required to ensure data exchange between different applications
- You understand or you are ready to learn current digital marketing and data Data Collection, CRM’s & Marketing automation challenges of big brands & media groups
- Thanks to your agility, curiosity & creativity you anticipate and advise on future challenges of those brands in data collection and processing (GDPR, ePrivacy, futures platform etc) in order to customize their messages based on their audience interests
- You are structured & hands-on
- You like to define next steps, achieve them and “make it happen”
- You are customer centric and able to prioritize your work
- You are not afraid to manage different projects with different stakeholders within the company: you’ll be discussing internally with our Customer Success Managers, IT Project Managers, Developers, Scrum Master, Head of Product, CTO etc.
- You are perfectly fluent in English. French, Dutch…
What we offer
- An open, flexible, and challenging environment, where the startup/entrepreneurial spirit is going strong;
- A place where we can be very serious, very ambitious, but where we have fun and we’re all considered as human beings, with our qualities & weaknesses;
- A great way to be immersed in the ever-evolving digital marketing challenges of the biggest companies in Europe;
- A place where we go fast. In our decisions, in our initiatives, in our growth;
- You’ll be working with a team obsessed with its highly qualitative software products, always willing to receive customer feedback and improve;
- The organization is structured to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your full talent; empowerment of our team members is key;
- The company is financially healthy and has clearly defined goals for the years to come, shared with all the team;
- A place where values are not just something written on the walls;
- An attractive salary package with many non-financial benefits: