For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Project Managers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Ensuring that information in regard to the team is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal / external rule, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Checks team’s work and ensures they correct mistakes promptly.
- Leading Others – Building and maintaining a well-motivated and highperforming team.
- Helping Others to Learn – Commits time and effort to create opportunities to develop the full range of capabilities of the team.
- Planning and Control – Achieves efficient capacity management by establishing work priorities and matching them to available resources in a logical and efficient sequence.
- Checks progress against production plan and takes corrective action as required.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- Experienced role as a Project Manager of at least 3-5 years
- You are certified of PM principles (PMP, Prince2, … )
- You are able to orchestrate activities between different IT and business roles (architecture, analysts, delivery managers, business)
- Very strong data and analytics domain affinity
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem-solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Skilled stakeholder manager with the ability to communicate complex messages, constructively challenge and guide business stakeholders, successfully guide data professionals
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch, English and/or French
- Total compensation package including company car and fringe benefits.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com