Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years.
At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for a motivated/passionate Data Architect. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project
Your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Data management, data warehousing, data integration, data migration, business intelligence, analytics, and project delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects
- Examine data, processes, and technologies to evaluate the current state and critical problems for both internal business functions and external client projects
- Research and make recommendations about training, equipment, and technology to improve data use
- Manage stakeholder, client, and third-party deliverables and expectations
- Coordinate, planning of deliveries and team resources
- Ensure accurate and stringent governance cycles are adhered to effectively, both written and verbal
- Contribute in preparing analysis, including identification of issues and risks as well as scoping assignments
- Understand, communicate and document complex data services at a level that leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful
- Focus on business applications and sales when dealing with customers
- Definition of design and architecture
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field
- 5 years of field experience in a similar role
Skills (not all required, but a subset or alternatives)
- Web APIs – sometimes (C#/.NET, App services),
- Data Lake gen2,
- Databricks (Python, SQL, Delta Lake),
- CosmosDB (SQL, Gremlin),
- Azure SQL (Hyperscale),
- Azure Analysis Services,
- Event Hub,
- Potentially Stream Analytics in future
- Data visualization and data migration
- RDMSs (relational database management systems) or foundational database skills
- Information management and data processing on multiple platforms
- Data mining and modeling tools
- Python, Java OR Scala
- Kafka OR Spark
- Microservices exposure
- Very strong data and analytics domain affinity
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem-solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English. French is considered an additional benefit.
- Total compensation package including company car and fringe benefits.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com