Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a global leader, and for over 70 years and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in more than 50 countries around the world and employ more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. That's why more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us in their search for professional talent.
We are committed to providing a personalized approach for all our candidates. Before the first interview, you will also receive coaching from our recruiters and/or business consultants to boost your human skills and increase chances on a new meaningful job.
To support the growth of our client, active in a growing sector (even in these difficult times), we are looking for an Application Manager location Gent.
- You align the IT systems with the logistics processes, using a structured layout.
- You identify and analyze deviations in our ERP processes.
- You look for improvements and solutions after analytical diagnosis.
- You are responsible for the implementation of new customers in new or existing ERP systems, where you always strive for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the training of internal stakeholders.
- You take charge of projects from A to Z, from start-up to implementation.
- Passionate – you are passionate about your work and commit to it.
- Energetic – your energy takes your work to another level.
- Integrity – you always act with respect.
- Hands-on – you take initiative and figure things out both on your own and within a team.
Competencies in the job…
- You have logistical affinity, ideally through your education and/or previous work experience.
- Next to fluent Dutch, you speak good English and at least medium French.
- You can work fluently Excel.
- You are enterprising/proactive and always work in a result-oriented way.
- Knowledge of WMS systems and insight into the operation of a warehouse is a big plus.
- This can also be learned on the job.
Job security – We want to strengthen the bond with you in the long term.
You will be given a contract of indefinite duration.
Training – We see potential and look for opportunities so you can develop 100%.
Inclusive environment – You come into contact with colleagues from different countries and cultures.
Remuneration package – Your competitive salary is richly supplemented with fringe benefits.