Our client is a large company whose aim is to improve the lives of several thousand people in Brussels.
They are currently in transition and are looking for experienced profiles to help them with their numerous projects.
One of the profiles sought is a Functional Analyst!
As a Functional Analyst, you will join a team which manages the processes and applications supporting the management of works, assets, network plans and customer relations. Within this unit, the functional area "Works" is starting a roadmap to deploy a works and asset management, planning optimization and digitalization solution for the entire Network Management department.
In this context, you will implement and support these new applications.
- You will gain functional and business expertise on the various applications in the field, in particular on SAP PM, Microsoft Project Server, Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- You will be involved in the management of requests, through the analysis of business needs, the identification of the solution and the estimation of costs.
- You support the development cycle: you take charge of the detailed analysis of the needs and the functional analysis using BPMN, UML and Enterprise Architect.
- You challenge the technical solutions proposed by the development teams and control the deliverables produced.
- You ensure the different phases of testing and accompany the deployment.
- You ensure the maintenance of the reference documentation. You act as a functional referent for the domain.
- You will be involved in problem management and provide second line support for incidents.
- You are a university student with a computer science, economic, industrial or scientific orientation
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a functional analyst.
- You are interested in mobile technologies, digitalization of information and process improvement.
- Experience in the implementation of Workforce Management solutions such as SAP PM, Microsoft Project Server, Salesforce Field Service Lightning is a plus.
- You are familiar with BPMN, UML and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and JIRA is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a good command of the other national language. You have knowledge of technical English
- Key competencies: Learning ability, Analytical ability, Customer and results orientation, Rigor, Precision and Communication.
- A meaningful job, serving the city and its inhabitants in a constantly evolving sector of activity
- Quality and rewarding training, as well as career opportunities
- A dynamic work environment, in the heart of Brussels, where the safety of all, employees and inhabitants, is a top priority
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of teleworking, etc.)
- An advantageous financial and extra-legal package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, representation allowance, 33 days’ vacation, luncheon vouchers, insurances…)
Do you see yourself in this job description and do you also want to be at the service of the people of Brussels? Don’t wait any longer and send us your application!