Functional Analyst SAP MM & WM
Our client is a large company whose aim is to improve the lives of several thousand people in Brussels.
They are currently in transition and are looking for experienced profiles to lead their numerous projects.
One of the profiles sought is a Functional Analyst SAP MM & WM.
As a Functional Analyst SAP MM & WM, you will join the ERP team which helps the HR, Finance, Logistics and Purchasing departments to optimize their working methods and improve the user experience. It also makes changes to existing applications or develops new solutions that meet the needs of internal customers. The ERP team consists of about ten professionals and includes project managers, functional analysts, and developers.
- You are the SPOC for all requests and incidents related to the (SAP) modules of the Logistics and Purchasing departments
- You analyze, estimate the load and cost of changes
- You consider several possible solutions or approaches
- You evaluate the impact of changes on the existing system
- You ensure continuity of service and good maintainability of the solution
- You carry out the adaptations or developments required on the basis of the specifications established beforehand
- You update the reference documentation
- You develop a test plan, supervise the tests, control the quality and ensure the deployment
- You follow up and solve incidents and problems
- You are a university student with a computer science, economic, industrial or scientific background
- You have a strong experience as an SAP WM & MM functional analyst
- Knowledge of ABAP, SAP Fiori and SAP 4 HANA is a plus
- You are result oriented
- You are well organized and rigorous in your work
- You are efficient and flexible in the execution of services
- You are customer-oriented, and you have the ability to listen, analyze and summarize
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have good knowledge of the other national language. You have knowledge of technical English
- A meaningful job, serving the city and its inhabitants in a constantly evolving sector of activity
- Quality and rewarding training, as well as career opportunities
- A dynamic work environment, in the heart of Brussels, where the safety of all, employees and inhabitants, is a top priority
- A healthy work-life balance (possibility of teleworking, etc.)
- An advantageous financial and extra-legal package (company car and petrol card, mobile phone, internet costs, representation allowance, 33 days’ vacation, luncheon vouchers, insurances…)
Do you see yourself in this job description and do you also want to be at the service of the people of Brussels? Don’t wait any longer and send us your application!