Are you looking for a new challenge as a Microsoft .NET Architect?
Experis is the division within Manpower specialized in permanent recruitment assignments, offering professional IT recruitment services. Our ultimate goal is to place high-potential or high-performing candidates in the best position possible on a permanent contract. Our client is a worldwide company known for his deep industry expertise. They are looking for a candidate with experience in developing business-critical applications.
Your new function
As an Architect, you will manage the scope and quality of your team’s development activities on :
- Supporting the Project Manager and customers in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing Microsoft solutions in national and international organizations.
- You will challenge missions and assume responsibility over a team of developers while remaining responsible of the overall integration of the solution.
- You will be committed to deliver solutions according to agreed planning and budget
- Identify and report project risks and propose mitigation actions
- Be the client facing person for all technical and conceptual discussions
- Provide technical recommendations and solve complex issues
- Lead the development team (planning, risks, task allocation, …)
- You will assist in defining technology roadmap and in developing adequate trainings plans for unit members.
- You will participate in pre-sales activities by design solutions for new clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have a strong experience in software engineering, development and architecture.
- You are a master in NET framework 3.5 or later.
- You are aware of architectural principles (SOA, TOGAF/IAF) and able to understand/implement application architecture.
- You have good knowledge of ALM best practices and design patterns.
- You are aware of the methodologies: RUP, SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, TDD as well as ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net SignalR, WCF.
- You have knowledge of NHibernate and/or Entity Framework as well as Windows Azure.
- You have interest of SharePoint 2010 as well as Xamarin/Cordova and cross-platform mobile frameworks.
- You are a good listener and you understand the assignments.
- You have a deep interest for the commercial and you are customer oriented.
- You are result driven and a good team player.
- Pro-active and assertive, you do not hesitate to be responsible by giving your opinion.
- You are accurate, reliable, and flexible.
Languages and mobility
- You are preferably a resident in Belgium
- You are fluent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
- You will work with passionate Microsoft colleagues and customers in challenging and complex Microsoft missions in Belgium and abroad.
- You will work in a unique environment where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are important.
- In addition of a competitive salary package where high performance is rewarded, you will have access to a wide range of training and development opportunities for your personal development.
Do you want to start this new adventure?
Call me on 0492/ 20.20.67 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
I am looking forward to getting to know you better.
Good luck and see you soon!