Head of Product Owners
This is a Brussels-based transport company that is looking for enthusiastic employees.
They offer a varied career, continuous training, unique and exciting projects, job stability and rewarding diversity at all levels.
The idea is to facilitate the customer journey and offer optimal sales IT solutions. As Head of Product Owners, you will develop a global knowledge of the domain that aims to implement solutions to understand and analyse our customers' needs.
– You will advise on the definition and realisation of strategic objectives and be a point of contact for business managers.
– You will contribute to the definition, implementation and management of a roadmap of services, products and deliverables in conjunction with business stakeholders, project managers, architects, staff and external suppliers.
– You are responsible for the business/functional architecture of the sales systems in conjunction with the business and the architects.
– You are responsible for the functional coordination (non-hierarchical) of the team of Product Owners and Business Analysts.
– You will participate in the elaboration of projects and transversal files in various fields (Continuous Improvement, Agility, contribution to specifications, analysis of offers, etc.).
– You have a university degree (IT, business or management orientation) or equivalent through experience.
– You have 7 to 10 years of experience in the field of sales, ticketing, transport and software development, or equivalent experience.
– You have a good vision of the evolution of the ticketing systems market and their suppliers.
– You have proven experience as a Product Owner and in coordination roles or functions.
– You have a working knowledge of Agile methodologies. You have a Product Owner certification.
– You are French or Dutch speaking with a working knowledge of the second language. Knowledge of English is necessary for the relationship with our external partners and suppliers.
– Personal qualities: analytical and initiative skills, solution and result oriented, effective communication, negotiation and team motivation skills, stress resistance, openness to change.
– A varied and exciting job in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
– A range of internal and external training courses tailored to your needs.
– A salary commensurate with your responsibilities and real opportunities for career development.
– Competitive fringe benefits:
– meal vouchers,
– group insurance and hospitalization (granted after 1 year of service),
– 35 days of paid holiday per year, free rail pass and discount on the home-work rail pass, etc.