IT Business Consultant – Brussels
Looking for a new challenge in the IT Recruitment world? We are actively looking for new Business Consultants to strengthen our dynamic and close-knit team at Experis. You will build up your pool of freelancers and consultants and will find matching opportunities within new and existing clients.
Our key values:
“We care, we share, we dare”
We believe in the power of inclusiveness and collaboration between colleagues, candidates and customers.
We stimulate our talents to grow in a learning environment, where innovation and courageous risk-taking is key.
This way people can create their own business, stand out and be rewarded for their performance.
Managing the entire recruitment process, from prospecting new clients up to and successful candidates’ onboarding. In a nutshell: make the perfect match between clients and candidates. Your focus area will be contracting: freelancers and payroll consultants.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Prospecting new clients
– Establishing and maintaining a relationship of quality and trust with your clients and potential candidates
– Analyzing in depth your clients’ specific recruitment needs and responding to them effectively
– Advertising your clients’ job offers
– Seeking suitable candidates through various communication channels (internal database and network, social media, job boards, etc.)
– Pre-selecting potential candidates and conducting in-depth interviews with them
– Selecting candidates after these in-depth interviews and presenting them to your clients
– Advising your clients and candidates with a view to facilitating recruitment processes.
– Ensuring a proper follow-up with your clients and candidates
– Establishing commercial offers, negotiating contract terms and closing deals
– Updating and developing a candidate database.
Successful candidate’s profile:
– Preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– Already some experience in the recruitment business and in a sales role
– At least an affinity with IT
– Fluent in French and/or Dutch + English
– Team player
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Diplomatic and empathetic
– Commercial and entrepreneurship mindset
– Client- and candidate-oriented: going the extra mile is hard-wired in your DNA
– Analytical mind
– Highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines
– Pronounced taste for taking up new challenges
– Eager to learn continuously
Are you triggered by all this? Don’t wait any longer and get in touch with your new colleagues!